Monday, October 17, 2005

American Express Rewards


Ok, so anyone who knows me knows that I am a miles horde. I have been saving up miles on my American Express Card, Marriott, Starwood, Multiple Airlines. I don't think I've ever even cahsed any in *.

I see now that AMEX must have lost their mind and they are giving away prizes like 5 day rafting trips for 1000 points. http://exclusivesevent.membershiprewards.com/

The trick is you have to log on at 2pm EST and be the first to claim the prize. I've been trying to figure out how to get the goods, but have had no luck. Anyone already claim a prize and wanna let me know how you did it?

- Browser? Time you signed in? Were you sitting on a prize and just hit redeem? Did you have to refresh right at 2pm? Ia their 2pm my 2pm (Fast or slow)? There could be a bonus in it for any leads that work!

This guy seems legit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/getofab/54421997/ Maybe he will help.

1 comment:

Eric M. Strauss said...

Well, I tried and tried and didn't win a thing. Looks like they had lots of problems. We should hear more soon .